Drive With Frayt
Our Driver Service Providers are the BEST. Period.
Driver service providers can make good money on the side, on their own schedule with Frayt. Get a free quote to see what you could make today!
With our on-demand delivery app, we allow independent contractors to work for themselves on their own schedule. If you want to run with the best, earn good money on the side, and control your schedule, then apply to drive and get started today.
Become a Driver With Frayt.
With Frayt, you are in control when driving. You use your vehicle to carry the shipments, giving you complete freedom. You use your service skills to lock in shipments and talk to the shipper. You use your smartphone to accept and carry out shipments, never waiting on Frayt to find you a match. You create your own schedule. If you have an appointment, need to go grocery shopping, or need a day off, you can work when you want. Make your schedule around your life. Read the EULA and driver policies before starting and check what you need to get started below.
What are the Requirements?
To be a Frayt driver you must:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have 2 full years recent experience in class of vehicle operating for Frayt.
- Must possess a valid, in-state driver’s license for the state reside and normally operate a vehicle for Frayt.
- Frayt will obtain and review MVR for each Driver Service Provider prior to contracting, and will also obtain and review at minimum annually the MVR of each Driver Service Provider.
- Driver Service Providers are required to report to Frayt ALL moving violations received at any time.
- Must not have any moving violations within past three years if between the ages of 18 years old and 21 years old.
- Must not have more than 2 moving violations in any 12-month period, or more than 3 moving violations in a 3-year period, including at-fault accidents.
- No “major” moving violations. Major moving violations include: reckless operation, speeding in excess of 15 mph, speeding 100 mph +; street racing; failure to comply with police stop; or leaving the scene of an accident (hit and run) less than 7 years old.
- No driving while license suspended or revoked violations.
Must not have any DUI or OUI violations, or any alcohol or drug violations of any type, on MVR less than 7 years old.
- Your motor vehicle must pass an inspection which will include the good working order of brakes, tires, steering, windshield, headlights, taillights, safety belts, speedometer, muffler and exhaust system, doors, etc.
- Your vehicle also must have in-state license plates, have current registration, and not be more than 10 years’ old
Apply to Drive with Frayt Today!
Apply to Drive. Get approved. Start Driving and make money today!